Friday, February 27, 2009

Some more ideas for getting organized

 I've been exploring the concept of continuous conversation, and I've tried the trick of a two way conversation across two previously unconnected points. I've noticed that it's hard to get people to sign up for a new service with no guarantee of success, so that's led me to trick number two.

It occurred to me, that on the internet, you could easily eliminate a post entirely and create a new one in its place. Theoretically, any conversation could be carried over from one place to another and eliminated from it's original location, effectively transplanted to somewhere new.

If somebody were to try this trick with multiple conversations, several could be merged into a single site from a multitude of other sites on the web. That could potentially allow for a web community to form while it's being promoted.

This idea will have to be explored some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment